Tuesday, February 03, 2009

My Theology in a nutshell:

(as posted on Facebook)

I have always held that the Universe should be credited at having least as much consciousness as it's contents. I therefore don't call myself an atheist. Beyond that......

All I mean is that if we strip away the limitations of our own viewpoints - stuck in time, looking out from inside our own skulls, then there is plenty of room within the physical Universe for what we would call God. I like to think of the Universe itself as in the process of discovering its own existence and we are tools in that endeavor.
.
Life is the interface through which molecules can learn of stars

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mark Steyn read you like a book after your comment.

He was right. You're a pompous ignoramous.

Your theology! Bwaaaaa! You're a dumb ass.

You wouldn't know theology if you tripped on it.