Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Among things I find infuriating....

www.whitehouse.gov

Instead of providing liability protection to companies that did their patriotic duty, House leaders would establish a commission to examine intelligence activities in the past that helped protect the country from further attacks after 9/11.

The damage thats being done to the concept of patriotism by this gross misuse of the term hurts me deeply.

I was totally unaware that my Patriotic duty included violating the law, trampling the Bill of Rights and underrmining the Constitutional separation of powers necessary to preserve Freedom.

But if Dana Perino said so, I guess it must be true!

1 comment:

Jay Ackroyd (@jayackroyd) said...

Actually, Paul, I goaded Karen Tumulty into that post.

http://www.time-blog.com/swampland/2008/03/so_who_won_texas.html